Our top job of the week encompasses the creation, delivery and ownership of technology strategy for the securities lending and funding businesses for the Global Prime Finance and Futures at Citi. It carries the heady title of "Global Head of Securities Lending and Funding Technology" and it comes with some pretty heavy responsibilities. For example, you're expected to:
- Develop and deliver strategic technology road-maps in partnership with the global business stakeholders
- Re-engineer the current trading platform for scalability
- Build and deploy state of the art trading tools for trading & funding efficiencies.
Moreover, it will be up to you to manage the integration of the architecture with the rest of Global Prime Finance & Markets. With the main headquarters based in New York, you may be required to travel to its other hubs in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney. But then how hot is that, right?
As head of Global Securities Lending Technology, you'll be in charge of 75 technologists based primarily in New York, New Jersey, and London, as well as development centers in Canada & China.
In order to even be considered, you will have to have significant experience developing and managing distributed technology-based systems, within Prime Finance, Equities, Cash securities or related business functions. You have a solid understanding of the equities and fixed income trading business, including order, trade management, risk management, analytics and settlement processes.
Your core competencies include:
- Strong leadership and ability to manage strong people
- Ability to drive and influence change in processes, people and technology
- Maturity of judgment and decision-making
- Strong technologist that can lead teams through architecture evolution
- Highly articulate communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
There's more, so if you're interested, go here.