Sample Resume: Operations Analyst
225 East Dice Street
New York, NY 10001
000 - 000 - 0000
Detail-oriented Operations Analyst with exceptional experience at Fortune 100 organizations
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong understanding of finance, with excellent Operations Analyst background in Fixed-Income and Equities.
- Outstanding communicator, proficient at building strong working relationships with wide range of coworkers and clientele.
- Adept at analyzing business processes and providing recommendations to supervisors to improve procedures.
- Experience managing accounting and reporting in Advent's Axys.
- Able to prioritize and thrive in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environments.
ABCD Corp., New York, NY 2007 - Present
Operations Analyst, Fixed Income Operations
- Support 3 portfolio managers by assisting with diverse facets of trading, portfolio management, reporting, reconciliation, and client services.
- Manage daily cash and asset reconciliations of Fixed-Income products.
- Investigate non-matched and failed trades and work with investment staff, brokers, service providers, and other stakeholders to instigate corrective action.
- Reviewed internal procedures and made suggestions to senior staff to enhance and improve practices.
- Oversee daily cash flows and respond to queries regarding available balances. .
EFGH Bank, Chicago, IL 2004 - 2006
Operations Analyst, Equities Group (2004 - 2006)
Internship, Equities Group (2004)
- Supported 4 traders in EFGH's Energy division.
- Completed daily and weekly cash reconciliations and sent financial spreads to clientele on timely basis.
- Identified and redressed any trade discrepancies between Energy databases and client records.
- Created client statements pertaining to Oil and Gas trades.
- Evaluated internal communication procedures and made suggestions to supervisors for improving process. Recommendation was ultimately implemented across entire division.
Columbia University, New York, NY
BS, Finance, 2004.
Axys, Excel, MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Access), Bloomberg, Lotus Notes
Keywords: decision-making, implementation, ROI, forecast, environment, trends, analytical, evaluation, NPV, business objects, data mining, financial, markets, valuation, asset