100 Dice Boulevard
New York, NY 10001
000 - 000 - 0000
Talented Trading Systems Developer with exceptional computer science background and expertise developing algorithmic trading systems in the financial services industry
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Obtained Ph.D. in Computer Science. Possess expert level knowledge of C++.
- Comprehensive understanding of Algorithmic/Electronic Trading frameworks.
- Excellent financial knowledge, with professional background in FX and Equities markets.
- Hard worker with demonstrated ability to thrive in deadline-oriented environments.
- Detail oriented problem solver, able to build strong working relationships with co-workers, including traders, programmers, and senior management.
C++, C, C#, Java, Shell, SQL, UNIX, Unix C shell, Perl, Solaris, Linux, AIX, VBA, MATLAB, Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, MS Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Visual Basic, VBScript, .Net, Bloomberg, Reuters
ABCD Hedge Fund, New York, NY 2008 - Present
- Part of 3-member team responsible for full software development life cycle (SDLC) of Java-based equity algorithmic trading system.
- Work closely with sales and trading desks to establish parameters and develop system framework, including assessing and developing benchmark and rules-based execution strategies.
-Review and examine dynamics of entire system, including information flows and application dependencies.
- Utilized MATLAB to troubleshoot and implement testing system.
EFGH Corp., New York, NY 2006 - 2008
Trading Systems Developer
- Used Perl and C++ to develop FX software for market maker Hedge Fund specializing in currency trading.
- Developed tool which applied technical algorithms to data and tested spreads in complex scenarios.
- Fixed bugs, developed features, and provided support for traders.
IJKL Corp., Los Angeles, CA 2004 - 2005
- Oversaw update of IJKL ticketing application programming interface which transformed Fortran and C code into C++ interface.
- Designed new interfaces and revised existing code.
- Acted as C++ Subject Matter Expert for project.
UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Ph.D., Computer Science, 2004
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
UCLA Anderson School of Management
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor's Degree, 1996