Sample Resume: Structured Finance
225 Dice Way
New York, NY 10001
000 - 000 - 0000
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Structured finance expert with extensive background managing key relationships with global institutional clientele, including insurance companies, banks, and pension and hedge funds. Adept at evaluating and restructuring clients' debt positions to effectively manage risk, achieve stability, and ensure capital preservation. Comprehensive understanding of structured finance, including tranches, Fixed-Income Derivatives, Asset Backed Securities (ABS), Trust Preferred Collateral Debt Obligations (TRUP), Collateralized Debt Obligations (CDO), and Synthetic Collateralized Debt Obligations (CSO).
ABCD Bank, New York, NY 2006 - Present
Associate, Global Structured Credit Products
- Examine portfolios and ratings reports and prepare mark-to-market valuations to provide realistic financial assessments to clientele.
- Used extensive network of contacts to secure new business for ABCD, resulting in over $525M in new revenue streams for 2009.
- Work with monoline insurance companies, lawyers, and third parties to amend or restructure negative basis trades involving Asset Backed Securities.
- Represented ABCD at numerous industry conferences and meetings.
- Sit on ABCD's Finance Committee, which assesses both market conditions and legal environment pertaining to derivatives.
- Train junior traders on emerging industry products at monthly meetings.
- Report directly to President, Finance Division.
EFGH Corp., New York, NY 2001 - 2005
Structured Finance Analyst
- Analyzed diverse facets of credit aspects pertaining to Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS) transactions, creating new analytical tools to explore opportunities and evaluate risk.
- Wrote comprehensive reports and delivered materials to traders. Presented data at analytical meetings exceeding 30 individuals, including senior management.
- Performed cash-flow modeling and reconciled funds using proprietary systems.
- Developed excellent contacts with issuers and rating agencies.
- Experience liaising with legal on securitization deals.
Fordham University, New York, NY
Master of Business Administration, 2002
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor of Arts, 2000
Dual Major: Economics and Mathematics. GPA: 3.88
Series 7 and Series 63 certified
MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Bloomberg, MATLAB, Datastream, Intex Solutions
Fluent spoken French and English