345 East Dice Street
New York, NY 10001
000 - 000 - 0000
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Talented Senior Financial Analyst with exceptional background utilizing data from diverse financial and information systems to build tools and forecasting models that remarkably improve organizational decision making capabilities resulting in increased profitability. Demonstrated track record providing comprehensive financial forecasting, budgeting, and analysis to senior management at Fortune 500 organizations. Possess keen understanding of financial planning, accounting, analytics, and investments. Skilled communicator, able to build strong working relationships with coworkers and clients. Adept at using MS Excel and Access.
ABCD Corporation, New York, NY 2005 - Present
Senior Financial Analyst
- Created numerous tools to help ABCD accurately assess operational requirements and improve financial forecasting.
- Track and review sales group's performance, examining revenue trends and assessing market conditions on weekly basis.
- Improved sales of key product 125% by creating analysis model which correlated sales data based on marketing and advertising expenditures per region.
- Oversaw company's transition to automated ordering system, which eliminated redundancies and warehouse downtime and saved $1,200,000 annually.
- Attend weekly meetings with department heads to evaluate key indicators, including market conditions, sales projections, and emerging opportunities based on competitive analysis.
- Work closely with senior management to establish budgets and assess projected needs of departments based on growth projections. Report directly to CEO.
EFGH Business, Los Angeles, CA 2002 - 2004
- Developed numerous forecasting models to examine company's projected short- and long-term growth based on key indicators, sales projections, cash flow analysis, valuation, assets, liabilities, and credit risks.
- Aggregated data and generated sales and revenue reports for senior management.
- Met with department heads and analyzed group needs during period of aggressive growth and infrastructure upgrades.
- Worked with CFO to create quarterly, annual, and long-term financial forecasts. Oversaw creation of annual budgets exceeding $35M annually.
- Played key role in renegotiation of company's warehousing costs, resulting in cost savings of $500,000 annually.
IJKL Corp., Houston, TX 1999 - 2001
- Managed numerous financial and accounting duties for bustling publishing house.
- Maintained budgets, oversaw Accounts Receivable/Payable, prepared balance sheets, detailed costs, and reconciled bank transactions.
- Provided weekly reports to owner.
University of Texas, Austin, TX
Bachelor of Science, 1998. Math major/Economics minor
MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), SAS Business Analytics, VBPro
Keywords: hedge fund, CFA, reporting, accounting, models, OTC, business analyst, financial analyst, requirements, reconciliation, government, govt., investor, investors, reporting, dividend, vehicle, monthly, MD&A, forecasting, budgeting, services, analytics, administration