New York, NY 10001
000 - 000 - 0000
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 6 years' experience in diverse facets of business analysis, including account management, financial planning, marketing, and IT. Strong experience in financial and pharmaceutical industries. Team leader experienced at managing individuals and groups, and working across departments to ensure execution of company objectives. Adept at building strong rapport with wide range of clientele by capturing and developing lucrative relationships. Solid background introducing successful products into competitive marketplaces.
ABC Banking, New York, NY 2007 - Present
Business Analyst. Work closely with CEO, CFO, and CTO to create financial business and marketing plans.
- Utilize Excel, PowerPoint, and proprietary programs to examine key performance indicators, establishing, monitoring, and revising financials as required.
- Review all marketing materials and business reports, including data and presentations created for Board.
- Established Customer Relationship Management (CRM) best practices as part of corporate initiative to retain key clientele.
- Manage weekly quality control meetings among Business, Operations, and IT departments.
- Tasked with supervising multiple departments across organization to create budgets, functional requirements, operations plans, workflow, and testing for proprietary ABC-XYZ project.
- Set process for daily position reconciliation by creating Access database for operational data reports.
- Wrote Investment Strategies Manual used to train new employees in finance division.
CDE Pharmaceutical, Millburn, NJ 2004 - 2006
Business Analyst. Oversaw business and strategic marketing efforts for emerging pharmaceutical product introduced into crowded marketplace.
- Updated market research reporting which improved analysis of key metrics and resulted in improved penetration of critical areas.
- Created reporting models which effectively captured data patterns of clientele, resulting in improved advertising and increasing market share 18%.
- Worked closely with IT and Marketing departments to examine business requirements and create better solutions for aggregating patient and prescription metrics.
- Directly worked with Sales team to assess best strategies for gaining competitive advantage against larger, more established brands.
- Worked closely with CEO and COO, preparing reports and presentations for upper management.
ABC Banking, New York, NY 2001 - 2003
Sales Assistant. Acted as primary contact for over 40 clients in domestic and international markets.
- Worked with ABC trading and operations desks to verify transactions.
- Creating daily reports based on trading and client information.
- Attended investment and sales classes.
Fordham Graduate School of Business, New York, NY
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ
MS Office Suite (Expert Excel User), MS Access, Sharepoint, Vision, VBA Programming, SQL, DTC, Global Investment Manager, Advent Report Writer, DataPort