44 Frost St.
Boston, MA 02116
Marketing Communications Manager with a proven track record of developing successful integrated marketing solutions
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 12 years of managing communications and advertising creating a positive brand image.
- Consistently increased brand awareness through a uniform brand message.
- Strong internal and external communications manager with numerous industry contacts.
- Expert at corporate brochures, promotional sales materials, and direct mail pieces.
- Strategist known for brainstorming innovative and creative solutions to complex problems.
- Polished public speaker.
Cambridge Saving Bank, Cambridge, MA 2007 - Present
Marketing Communications Manager. Cambridge Savings Bank has nearly $2 billion in assets and 13 branch banks.
- Organized sponsorship of community events to increase name awareness and goodwill.
- Developed media advertising for billboards and radio ads.
- Create and analyze customer satisfaction surveys and recommend improvements to on line banking.
- Successfully brainstorm and roll out new incentive programs resulting in 30 percent increase in the bank's customer profile.
- Supervise a staff of 5.
B. Young Financial Advisors, Boston, MA 2003 - 2007
Marketing Communications Manager. Marketed fee-based financial advice and investment portfolio management.
-Increased client base by 32% and assets under management by 52% during tenure.
- Prepared targeted mail campaign based on investment newsletter subscriber lists.
-Supervised the production of all financial advisor and client marketing.
- Promoted awareness of active portfolio management services via print advertising in targeted media.
- Introduced free financial planning services which resulted in 5% client capture rate.
- Launched Internet site describing services and established client login to view current assets and performance.
- Obtained legal advice and maintained SEC compliance for marketing materials and prospectus.
- Created presentations for CEO to present to major investors.
Travelers Indemnity Insurance Co., Quincy, MA 1998 - 2003
Marketing Communications Manager
- Designed and prepared annual shareholder reports.
- Respond to shareholder inquiries.
- Managed and wrote monthly e-newsletter to insurance agencies.
- Used on-line research tool to support marketing efforts.
- Evaluate customer surveys in order to improve marketing message.
- Wrote annuity product updates and maintained annuity prospectuses.
- Produced sales brochures and brand image section of sales training.
WCRB Radio, Waltham, MA 1996 - 1998
Programming and Marketing Assistant. WCRB is the only commercial classical music radio station in the Boston area.
- Handled advertising requests and scheduled radio ads.
- Produced radio ads for local businesses.
- Assisted in the production of news and traffic information.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
B.A., Communications, Boston University, 1996
Member of the Business Marketing Association
Habitat for Humanity
Drummer in a pub band
Keywords: marketing, marketing communications, marketing manager, advertising, brand image.