KEITH PATTERSON, CFA
2987 Dice Avenue #15K · San Francisco, CA 94112 · 000-000-0000 · email@example.com
Seasoned Portfolio Manager with proven track record implementing sound investment strategies
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 8 years of finance and investment experience with focus on international, multi-currency portfolios.
- In-depth understanding of fixed income market, index construction, and quantitative concepts.
- Adept in new technologies that improve efficiencies of portfolio construction and trading processes.
- Exceptional communication skills. Able to develop strong rapport with coworkers.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.
ABC COMPANY, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 2006 - PRESENT
- Construct and maintain international, multi-currency portfolios totaling $1.5 billion in assets.
- Consult with research and technology teams on development and implementation of new tools that increase automation and efficiency of portfolio construction, management, and trading processes.
- Ensure that portfolios are within risk tolerances and comply with client and fund guidelines.
- Contribute to marketing of funds by fostering client relationships.
- Improve performance and diversification by introducing new products.
- Work closely with sell-side team members to capitalize on current and emerging market trends.
DEF INCORPORATED, SAN JOSE, CA 2002 - 2006
Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
- Handled externally-managed core fixed-income portfolios and internally-managed long duration portfolio, including implementation of strategies and policies.
- Worked with internal equity management to evaluate investment opportunities in various portions of company capital structures using modeling and valuation analyses.
- Reviewed strategic initiatives, tactical asset allocation changes, and opportunistic investments.
- Managed suite of existing investments and analyzed and structured prospective deals.
- Structured, allocated, and directed trading in portfolios under management within parameters and investment guidelines. Worked closely with legal and compliance department to ensure compliance.
- Developed investment management methodology and infrastructure for multi-strategy portfolio to include hedging strategies and other investment products.
HJK INC., LOS ANGELES, CA 2001 - 2002
Assistant Portfolio Manager
- Assisted Fixed Income Portfolio Managers in all aspects of portfolio construction, including developing reports and proprietary tools for trading processes.
- Helped monitor fixed income asset classes, such as credit governments, MBS, and securitized credit.
- Aided with processes for performance attribution, cash and currency, and corporate actions.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelor of Science in Finance, University of California at San Diego (2001)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), MS Access; Bloomberg, Participant Terminal System (DTC), CDO Suite, Quicken
Keywords: Vice President, Director, investment manager, CFO, portfolio analyst, AVP, VP, financial advisor, equity investor, fixed income fund manager, senior, risk manager, director