1234 Any Street, Any Town, USA
To obtain a position as an Institutional Currency Trader
· Demonstrated skills and knowledge in hedging and speculatively trading the Foreign Exchange Market.
· Recognized for excellent relationship building, customer service and communication abilities.
· Proven analytical, research and problem solving skills.
· Series 3 Licensed with National Futures Association.
FOREIGN CURRENCY TRADING EXPERIENCE
ABC HOLDINGS, ANYTOWN, USA - 2007-2008
Foreign Currency Trader
· Formulated and constructed speculative trading strategies for day and position trading with minimum drawdown, conservative money management, and 2 to 1 risk/reward ratio.
· Accessed and constructed stop and limit orders with trading shift partner during Asian and European shift.
· Managed and traded six figure accounts by trading the G7 and exotic currency pairs under the Asian and European shift using institutional platforms.
· Implemented new speculative trading strategies to capitalize on interest rate adjustments, bank meltdowns, and government interventions.
· Constructed advance level Excel spread sheets for trading shifts that detailed the parameters for executing any trade.
· Reconciled and submitted daily shift reports that detailed the opened and closed positions, and current opened positions from the previous shift.
· Studied and researched upcoming news releases to obtain the best speculative trading strategies for the assigned shift.
· Followed high correlating commodities: gold, silver, wheat, and crude oil prices to access the G7's monetary value.
DEF COMPAY, ANYTOWN USA - 2005-2006
Foreign Currency Trader
· Establish a profitable relationship with private accredited investors by serving DEF as power of attorney.
· Traded the European Shift by implementing trading strategies that provided low drawdown and a minimum of 1.5 to 1 risk/reward ratio.
· Managed 50k plus accounts using institutional platforms offered through DEF.
· Created technical trading strategies based upon the wave theory to be used in position and day trading to set all LPOs and SPO's points in the FX cash markets.
· Constructed hedging techniques in trading futures and option contracts to minimize adverse losses in cash positions in the spot FX market.
· Calculated and constructed advanced excel spreadsheets detailing basis changes in all hedged position throughout the quarter.
· Accurately maintained daily shift reports, giving all opened and closed positions throughout trading shift.
GEORGIA STATE UNIVERSITY, ATLANTA, GA - 2004
B.A. in Business Administration, concentration Finance
NATIONAL FUTURES ASSOCIATION
Series 3 Licensed
Member of the Forex Traders Association and the Emerging Markets Traders Association
Institutional currency trader, foreign exchange market, speculative trading, reporting, investing, spot foreign exchange, spot market, option trading, commodities, hedging, customer service, relationship building, communication, analytical, research, problem solving, series 3 licensed, trading, excel, reporting