WILLIAM ANDERSON, CFA
200 Dice Way
New York, NY 10001
000 - 000 - 0000
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced Project Finance professional with demonstrated track record successfully structuring and managing infrastructure projects in energy and transportation sectors. Exemplary understanding of debt financing and capital markets, including bank debt, bonds, tax equity, derivatives, and private placements. Quantitative thinker with strong technical qualifications, skilled at developing, maintaining, and reviewing spreadsheet-based financial models. Strong understanding of advanced financial analytics, including risk-management principles. Adroit communicator, adept at face-to-face meetings with clients, investors, debt issuers, as well as members of the media. Practiced at writing, presenting, and discussing credit reports with rating committee. Background working in team environment to gather key financial data and examine and analyze credit documentation. Skilled multitasker; highly organized and able to prioritize deadlines in work-intensive environments.
ABCD Bank, New York, NY 2007 - present
Vice President, Energy
- Manage critical projects in ABCD's Energy division, meeting with and creating financing proposals for key clientele and investors.
- Work with Finance and International Divisions to review structuring, determine pricing, and assess financing options.
- Negotiate terms sheets with key stakeholders.
- Create and present new loan proposals to ABCD's credit committee.
- Manage 3-member team, reviewing financial modeling and credit analyses work.
- Key projects include financing for $580M power plant in Spain, refinancing for $183M oil pipeline in Texas, and financing $158M natural gas pipeline in Alaska.
EFGH Capital, New York, NY 2003 - 2006
- Utilized EFGH's products to market, structure, and finance projects for corporate clients and investors.
- Structured multiple deals utilizing debt capital markets, interest rate swaps, bonds, and leverage loans.
- Created financial models to examine cash flow and credit risks based on market conditions.
- Liaised with multiple departments to negotiate term sheets and agreements.
- Reviewed financial and legal documents from advisors and debt issuers.
- Key projects include financing $225M refinery stations in California, $122M refinancing of coal station in Alabama, and $300M power plant in Mexico.
IJKL Corp., Chicago, IL 2001 - 2003
- Worked directly with investors, government agencies, and equity groups on complex transportation and infrastructure projects.
- Part of team which structured over $1B of financing deals to municipal and state governments.
- Created successful marketing materials and held face-to-face meetings with key decision makers.
- Oversaw credit review analysis, including examining loan structure, performing risk analysis, reviewing documentation, developing and analyzing forecasting models, and evaluating financing alternatives.
MNOP Bank, New York, NY 1999 - 2001
- Created models to gauge risk analysis for financing deals with hedge funds, pension funds, high-net worth individuals, and corporations.
- Developed comprehensive credit profiles of potential business partners, including conducting extensive review of credit history and financial position.
- Presented findings to senior management.
Wharton University, M.B.A., Economics, 1998
Yale University, B.B.A., 1996
Chartered Financial Analyst
Member - CFA Institute
MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access), Visual Basic, Bloomberg, Markov Processes (MPI), Solomon III, Risk analysis software