Sample Resume: Trade Clearing and Settlement
125 Botolph St.
New York, NY 11486
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 years market experience with settlement and trade reconciliation process.
- Accustomed to high volume, volatile markets.
- Experience with international and cross-border settlements.
Bear, Stearns & Co. / JPMorgan Chase & Co., New York, NY
2005 - Present
Senior Representative, Trade Services Settlements Department, 2006 - Present
- Ensure timely settlements for over 50 markets worldwide.
- Assist clients with cross border settlements via Euroclear and Clearstream.
- Train team members on Bloomberg, Euroclear and Clearstream systems.
- Reconcile trade discrepancies.
- Escalate unresolved discrepancies to management.
- Monitor and correct institutional accounts.
- Manage and reduce risk associated with settlement failure.
- Achieved highest client and agent satisfaction ratings.
Operations Analyst, 2005 - 2006
- Execute instructions to receive securities from other brokers.
- Process trade corrections and fees for brokerages and clients.
- Transfer physical certificates for clients.
- Report short sales.
- Solve technical issues with recent trades.
- Assist traders with executions on brokerage computer system.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Bachelors of Business Administration, Baruch College, CUNY 2005
Microsoft Business Certification: Microsoft Office Specialist
Keywords: settlement, international settlement, trade reconciliation, correction, execution, trade services, operations, Euroclear, Clearstream, Bloomberg, operations.