- Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Vendor Management Manager
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Vendor Management ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1. Manage of the Buyers enrolment site
2. Marketing to suppliers to gain interest in the program: proactive outbound calling to suppliers to engage them on SCB VPP proposition
3. Work closely with Anchor Implementation Manager for supplier enrolment
4. Validate pricing agreement made by Anchor RM
5. Assist suppliers to understand the legal agreement
6. Receive legal agreement
7. Cursory check of the agreement and board resolution and other necessary documents to ensure they are in order
8. Send for review and signoff said documents
9. Coordinate systems setup
10. Train suppliers on the system
11. Monitor anchor website visit by suppliers to analyse number of suppliers visited/contacted/enrolled
12. Periodic outbound proactive calling in managing service experience, resolving issues, etc. related to payment/invoice, etc.
13. Work closely with RM, Portfolio Managers and Implementation Managers to ensure enrolment is completed on-time & in-full
14. Post enrolment, hand over to Portfolio Managers for revenue realisation
15. Hand over to Ecosystem Management Team (EMT)/Commercial Banking (CB)/Business Banking (BB) RM for cross-selling
16. Comply with Operational Risk Framework (ORF) guidelines
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Strong sales and interpersonal skills with an ability and understanding to talk VPP program benefits
2. Ability to negotiate and understand legal agreements supporting the product
3. SCF, Cash and FX competence
4. Ability to engage RM, Portfolio Manager & Implementation Manager to ensure bank delivers its commitment
5. Share data analytics for management decision making
6. Attend industry seminars to gain market knowledge around export business
7. Share best practice and benchmark with competitors as part of continuous improvement
8. Fluent in English, written and verbal.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.