- Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Transaction Banking Ecosystem Sales
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Transaction Banking Ecosystem SalesAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To drive "new to bank" revenues and product/market penetration with assigned portfolio of Commercial Banking (CB) clients at regional, or local buying centres.
- Client portfolio will be focused on those within an existing 'Ecosystem' or has the potential to be in one
- Up-tier and strengthen relationships with key clients (including New to Bank) through positioning ourselves as value add and consultative partner - help the clients to achieve their finance needs and goals through provision of solutions that address client needs and demonstrate value in the relationship.
Understanding of Client
- Deep understanding of clients' business needs, footprint, buying centers and decision making process, in particular related to the Ecosystem
- Own Account Plan commitment and ensuring client level targets are met.
- Pro-actively lead Ecosystem opportunity development together with the CB Ecosystem Management Team
- Work closely with the team and clients to develop robust ETB and NTB pipeline and regular inspection on pipeline
- Conduct/lead client town halls, TB Seminars & workshops as required to educate clients (and RMs) on Ecosystem opportunities and products available
- Increase client penetration and revenues for the bank by actively promoting the bank's network and product capabilities relevant to an Ecosystem client (e.g. VPP, RS, SCF, Factoring, etc)
- Take the lead in identifying explicit and implied client needs, engaging key influencers and decision makers, developing solutions and leading proposals and pitches to clients (e.g. VPP, RS, SCF, Factoring, etc)
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the bank's comprehensive integrated channels capabilities and their application to client needs - use this knowledge in structuring solutions.
- Facility structuring for value-added Ecosystem Trade deals
- Development of cash, liquidity and transactional FX solutions as cross-sell opportunities
- Proposal and pitches to the clients.
- Complete ownership of client level revenue for cash, trade and TBFX for Ecosystem clients
- Manage the execution through to revenue realization
- Document negotiation for new to bank business.
- Execute activities in line with TB sales pipeline policy.
Client servicing support
- Ensure that any post sales service issues identified are managed appropriately by Client Service Group or Premier Service Management
- Ensure client has access to self help tools (e.g. S2B Info Manager)
- Manage all TB Sales risks in the Country (incl. through BORFs & CORCs), conform to global standards, improve risk metrics, e-enablement & culture, and ensure no failed audits (internal & external)
- Adhere to good sales practices in relation to relevant policies, behaviors (per Culture, Conduct & Behaviors) and FOSAF.
- Ensure appropriate TB inputs are incorporated in BCA/Term sheet/Pre-Screening review/Credit Workshop
- Build strong knowledge of local regulations and initiatives of local industry bodies to ensure the business is ahead of the regulatory change agenda.
- Proactively engage business & functional partners / stakeholders to drive the origination sales agenda with clients
- Promote the SCB brand and exemplify the values of the Group in all undertakings, including adherence to the Group Code of Conduct.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.