- Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Relationship Manager, Priority Banking
- Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Thanh Pho Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Relationship Manager, Priority BankingAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Maintain a high standard of customer service through
- Providing good service quality / service standards
- Attend regular training / retraining in order to provide competent service excellence to existing and potential customer
- Conduct and check on periodical counter satisfaction survey / questionnaire
- Ensure the collection and maintenance of high quality customer information, thus increasing the ability to service a customer's needs and generate revenue
- Use of effective sales plan with Team manager
- Eff ectively and efficiently the ETB Priority clients portfolio management
- Well equipped knowledge of full range of products
- Following through the goals and objectives set by immediate supervision
- On-going social activities to promote team spirit among team members
1. Methodically engage
- Have complete knowledge of the clients in terms of the profile & assets
- Create analytics-backed next best conversation
- Meet in person to meet advisory needs(once a month/quarter)
- Connect client with specialists
- Set up products
- Conduct/connect for periodic KYC
- Conduct fulfilment & activate
- Refer most servicing activities to Client Service Managers
1. Connect & prepare
- Connect & start up referred leads (includes Personal clients in Store with more advanced needs)
- Explain proposition & requirements in full
- Meet, listen and determine further needs
- set up anchor products & initiate cross-sell
- Conduct/connect for KYC
- Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
- Conduct fulfilment & activate
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws and regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank and regulatory requirements pertaining to Money Laundering and CDD.
- Participate in and/or support the Bank's effort in combating money-laundering activities.
- Exercise due care and diligence on matters related to Money Laundering and KYC in the day to day operations, which include account opening and reviews, transaction monitoring, reporting suspicions, customer communication, implementing new requirements, updating and revising operating procedures, acquire relevant knowledge and training, provide support to superior and subordinates.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Manage day to day to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- [Insert local regulator eg PRA/FCA prescribed responsibilities and Rationale for allocation].
- Priority Wealth Specialist
- Priority Senior Banker
- Priority Client Service Manager
- Embed Here for good and Group's brand and values in the team,
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
- Market and competition knowledge
- Good product knowledge/selling and service skills
- Needs-based relationship deepening skills
- Presentation and soft skills tailored to engaging Affluent Clients
- Internal stakeholder engagement skills
- Closing deals
- Ability to drive and manage client interaction
- Communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and objection handling
- Client training on digital solutions
- Branch Banking Risks & processes
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team of various levels to deliver exceptional performance
- Demonstrated ability to establish a service culture
- Risk Management
- Legal & Regulation knowledge
- Discipline and time management to handle a client portfolio
- Ability to solve problems and close issues without handing over
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to match solutions to client needs
- Understanding of Priority KYC principles
- Degree and / or relevant professional qualifications / experience.
- Working experience in banking with demonstrable knowledge of banking practices and financial products.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.