Looking for Senior Data Architect or a leading financial institution based in Vietnam
The Enterprise Data Architect would be responsible for creating an end-to-end vision and strategy for how data will flow through the organization. Working with multiple IT teams and Business Intelligence teams to set standards that define the type of data collected and how it is used, stored, managed, and integrated within the enterprise. The Enterprise Data Architect directs overall data architecture and infrastructure development to address both identified and potential information needs.
- Design Enterprise Information Architecture, Data Architecture, Metadata Architecture, Data Quality Architecture, Banking Document Architecture, Information and Data Security Architecture, Banking Business Architecture, Banking Technology Architecture, Data Integration Architecture, Business Intelligence Architecture and other related architectures which are need to control and monitor structured, semi structured and unstructured data
- Performs a key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modelling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, database design and implementation
- Defines and achieves the strategy roadmap for the enterprise; including data modelling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Responsibilities will include setting the vision, gathering requirements, gaining business consensus, performing vendor and product evaluations, mentoring business and development resources, deliver solutions, training and documentation
- Establish standards and guidelines for the design & development, tuning, deployment and maintenance of information, advanced data analytics, and text mining models and physical data persistence technologies.
- Provides leadership in establishing analytic environments required for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. Proven track record to drive rapid prototyping and design for new projects and analytic R&D environments. Ability to translate broader business initiatives into clear team objectives and concrete individual goals, aligning appropriately with other groups for efficient, coordinated action
- Define and implement the strategy roadmap for enterprise data, implementation and data management for new data sources, publicly available data, external data, business-to-business partnerships and advanced Data Analytics systems
- Works with staff and customers to understand the business requirements and business processes, design data warehouse (“DW”) schema and define extract- transform-load (“ETL”) and/or extract-load-transform (“ELT”) processes for DW.
- Review of existing DWH Architecture, new Basel II architecture and propose best practices or improvements
- Develops specific metrics for quality and consistency reviews of data across the bank
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated
- Experience in and understanding of a wide variety of Data Governance Processes
- Extensive expertise in Oracle/MySQL database, as well as data modelling, both conceptual, logical and physical.
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modelling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, hybrid, normalized and de-normalized models, handling “slow-changing” dimensions/attributes.
- Extensive experience providing practical direction on information and analytics platforms in conjunction with EDW tools and technologies
- Experience using with project management, ITIL and SDLC methodologies
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and visual presentation skills
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
- Structured thinker and effective communicator, comfortable with interacting with other business functions of the bank.
- Ability to work independently, establishing strategic objectives, project plans and milestone goals.
If you are keen to explore, please share your updated cv @ email@example.com