Analyst, Credit Initiation
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Business
- Assessing and recommending credit facilities offer of Retail product in line with established credit policy and guidelines
- To ensure quality of all approved loans
- Comply bank policy
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Assessing and recommending credit facilities to acquire quality loans and generate more profits timely
- Ensure credit decision in line with applicable credit policy
- Ensure that the credit information obtain for credit analysis will not be released to other staff and customer.
- Co-ordinate and assisting with the other Team Supervisor to perform supervisory duties, and monitor all credit related activities.
- Monitor and report suspicious transaction/activities to Fraud Team
- Support team to achieve the agree targets (TAT, productivity…)
- Others when required
Our Ideal Candidate
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Bachelor Degree (Banking, Economies, Foreign Trade, Commerce)
- Good financial analysis skills
- 1-2 year experience at the same position
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.