- Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Officer, Fund Services Operations
- Location: Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Officer, Fund Services OperationsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1. To handle the day to day Fund Service Operations, ensuring clients' interest are fully protected and delivering value added services to clients in accordance established procedures, regulations and laws and also Group business need
2. Maintain a positive working relationship with the local stakeholder (e.g. regulators / VSD / BIDV) and other division within the Bank
3. Ensure accuracy and completeness of client investment records maintenance.
4. Ensure timely delivery of report to clients within the agreed deadline and periodic reports within the timeline stipulated in prevailing regulations.
5. Be cost effective; optimise utilisation of resources
6. Ensure timely response to trade, compliance related queries; provide quality services to clients
7. Keep update with changes in local regulations and market specification
• Actively support the sales and services culture of the Bank
• To provide positive feedback to clients on areas for improvement with the aim of strengthening client relationship
• Maintain good relationship with stakeholder specially VSD, SSC, HNX, HSX, BIDV, SBV, MOF, brokers and other stakeholders
People and Talent
• Complete e learning as assigned by Group. Ensure the completion of e-learning of all team members
• Self motivate, train and develop to achieve high quality service to clients and avoid errors
• Train and develop team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and maintenance of quality service
Governance and Risk Management
• Fully understand and comply with Group Securities Services policies and local regulatory requirements and embed it in BAU and appropriately discharge duties as per Group Policies and Local regulations
• Ensure compliance to all established procedures, regulations and Group Securities Services policy guide
• Able to recognise implication of changes of regulations or market practices and take appropriate measures to keep the bank and clients informed and to protect their interest
Our Ideal Candidate
1. Minimum A level with at least 1 year working experience in fund administration industry or at least 1 year working experience in the banking industry.
2. Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
3. Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
4. Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients' requirements.
5. Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
6. Strong analytical and procedural skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.