- Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Officer, Client Services Group
- Location: Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Officer, Client Services GroupAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
· Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction
· Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling
· Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
· Log and manage all service interactions (enquiries, complaints, incidents, client visits etc.) within GEMS and / or other relevant systems to ensure that client data is captured and available for client insights / analysis and identification of improvement initiatives
· Proactively deliver service including but not limited to assigned Group of clients where appropriate.
Risk & Control
· Comply with Operational Risk Framework for client service processes including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling
· Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager
· Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations
· Identify and where appropriate, assist in the implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives and facilitate transfer of best practice
· Embed the Group's values and code of conduct, to ensure adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees
· Understand and ensure compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines including those governing securities activities, company law, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions; the Group's policies and procedures; and the Group Code of Conduct. Take personal responsibility for understanding the risk and compliance requirements of the role. Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk and compliance matters.
· Ensure all within direct reporting hierarchy are compliant with all laws, regulations, guidelines, Group policies and procedures and the Group Code of Conduct
· External clients
· Respective Product Operations Team Leaders, and Operations Head in country
· RMs & Business Managers
· TB Product & Sales Managers
· Head Client Experience, CCIB in country
· Country CIO
· GBS Product Operations Teams e.g. Portfolio / Digital Service Fulfilment Teams
· Technology partners e.g. PSS, Collective Intelligence & Command Centre
Our Ideal Candidate
· E xperience in Banking and or Service
· Languages: English and/or local language skills as relevant to country requirements
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.