• Opportunity development for Tax/ Financial Advisory / Enterprise Risk/ Audit/ Services, introducing new services to clients as well as identifying cross selling opportunities
• Develop and work in collaboration within the Company for lead generation activities target at clients and industries
• Follow up on the sales leads to realization of contracts / projects. This includes regular reporting of sale pipelines and client activities
• Engage in relationship building activities with clients and alliances to build good eminence
• Provide business and relationship-related inputs to project team during the preparation of presentations and proposals
• Provide feedback to the project team, facilitate and help resolve objections to secure the contract
• Able to present and facilitate key discussions with clients and focus groups
• Continue maintaining relationship with the new clients during the course of project delivery
• Continue maintaining relationship with the clients to help generate additional engagements
• Support and collaborate with Business Development Head in the Company member firms within Asia Pacific in business planning, opportunities scanning, marketing communications and regional sales execution
Your role as a leader
We believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves every day to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
• Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
• Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
• Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
• Working experience in the field of business development
• Must have local knowledge of the market-place with proven experiences in selling Tax/ Financial
Advisory / Enterprise Risk/ Audit/ Services in the local marketplace
• Demonstrate ability to forge and sustain business/client relationships
• Knowledge in a related industry would be advantageous
• Experience in writing presentations and business proposal
• Fluency in the Korean and English
• CPA, AICPA or KICPA is preferable