- Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Assistant Manager, Cash Management Operations
- Location: Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Assistant Manager, Cash Management OperationsAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· T o be a user of CMO TP systems (DOTOPAL, EBBS,...) and to act as the initial point of contact with system technicians/ supporters for any system problems and enhancements
· To ensure that all transactions are processed accurately within agreed TAT
· To follow up with investigation cases/pending transactions and avoid any unnecessary delay in processing such pending items
· T o vet supporting documents of payment instructions to ensure a full compliance with established law, policies, regulations and procedures of Standard Chartered Group, State Bank of Vietnam and Vietnam Government. To file supporting documents properly (both soft copy and hard copy)
· To strictly comply with Group policies/local regulations on FX Control/AML/Sanctions/Norkom.
· T o verify customer signature against authorized signatories, to call back and to obtain confirmation from customers of payment instructions if required and as per DA
· To book FX deal
· To ensure the bank tariffs applied for payment instructions are accurate
· To prepare daily reports and monthly operations reports as required by Team Leader/CMO Head. To log daily transaction volume
· To conduct EOD reconciliation to make sure all payment instructions received before cut-off time are processed same day. To report immediately to Team leader/ Manager if there is any missing items or processing failure for investigation and solution.
· To perform daily reconciliation for nostro/suspense/sundry account reconciliation report and make sure all pending items are addressed and settled on same day basis.
· To take responsibility of pending documents by keep those documents/payment instructions in control, properly log pending documents, follow up with stakeholders to obtain the documents by deadline.
· To answer enquiries from stakeholders
· To file documents
· To continuously review processes to enhance internal procedures/ work flow
· To back up for other maker in other Processing Teams in CMO as and when required
· To perform BCP, DR test
· To participate in CMO projects as required from time to time
· To perform any other assignments as required from time to time.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES · Ensure approved generic Product Programmers and their corresponding Country Addendums are in place before any product is accepted for implementation. Refer any instances of non-compliance to Head of CMO, Head of CIC Ops for follow-up and also highlight such instances to Group Function and related risk committees, KPIs and monthly operational risk reporting
MONEY LAUNDERING PREVENTION · Fully understand and comply with money laundering prevention requirements.
· Undertake training on MLP at least once every 12 months
· Ensure money laundering prevention reporting procedure is followed.
Follow money laundering prevention reporting procedures and report to Line Manager, Unit Head or business money laundering officer should there be any money laundering related issues
Our Ideal Candidate
5 years working experience
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.