Assistant Manager, Account Services Ops
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Improve productivity and ensure accuracy of work.
• Be part of the Account Services Operations to achieve excellent service quality by meeting / exceeding service standards for the Banks through :
o Effectively manage systems and processes within statutory guidelines and operational risk policy.
o Complete all tasks in accordance with the operational procedures, Key Control Standards, Group Policies and regulatory requirements
o Complete all tasks within the stipulated turnaround time
o Ensure quality of work
o Handle client's request and support related teams when receiving client's complaint.
• Checker and approver for Account opening: Account opening form, supporting documents and data input by maker.
• Support Team Leader to control capacity and daily works of the team to meet the services level agreement and provide excellent services to clients.
• Organize and ensure all functions and operations are prioritized and complete without backlog to ensure service quality and elimination of frauds and losses.
• Ensure that Account Opening Forms, documentations mandates and all letters of instructions from clients are updated checked and updated into system.
• Assist in administrative duties and other ad-hoc & miscellaneous activities as assigned by the line manager
• To back up in account opening and maintenances authorizing and checking functions where/when necessary
• Back up team members who are on lunch/leave/ML/training where necessary.
• Fully understand and strictly comply with Group policies, work procedures and local regulatory requirements
• Ensure service performance standards are consistently met and reviewed.
• Be part of specialized cell in find & fix process for account opening applications.
• Complete daily target to ensure no backlog.
• Support other team members when required.
People and Talent
Follow current process and policies to ensure risk management
Follow current process and policies
Our Ideal Candidate
University Graduate, Major in Economic and Banking is preferable.
More than 3 years experience in Account Services Operations
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.