- Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Assistant Manager - Trade Operations
- Location: Hanoi, Thanh Pho Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Assistant Manager - Trade Operations· To act as contact point for Trade Operations in Ha Tinh Office and ensure properly and timely sending customer instructions to Trade Hanoi for processing.
· To liaise with CCM/ Client Service Team to ensure all mismatched, missed documents or other matters are solved timely.
· To ensure Trade documents (L/C, guarantee, shipping document) are delivered to client timely.
FOR TRADE OPERATIONS
- To receive customer instructions and original Trade documents and fax/scan to Hanoi for processing.
- To perform signature verification and call back for all trade documents within the limit.
- To send the original Trade documents and advices to client/ correspondence bank
- To work closely with colleagues in Trade Services, Hanoi _HCM to ensure the transactions are smoothly and timely processed.
- To follow-up with Customer Service Group/RM/ARM for correction/completion of documentation To work closely with Customer Service Group/RM/ARM on trade services for achieving the bank's business target.
- To provide advice and guidance to customers and staff relating to trade finance products and correct the document.
- To ensure all the trade original documents are safe-kept orderly.
- To follow up with CSG to get the deferral document in time.
- To timely keep KL and Trade Hanoi updated once getting the deferral document.
- To understand and apply effectively risk control to trade services.
- To ensure critical problems on trade activities be updated to line manager/functional head in timely manner. To ensure strict compliance on extant Group Sanctions Procedures To act in complete compliance with the Bank's Data confidentiality policy at all times which also governs sending of data to external parties over email.
- To ensure that all related Group policies and procedures and local regulations are strictly adhered to at all time.
- To monitor and review training needs to upgrade knowledge and skills and develop staff self-confidence and goods job attitudes.
- To attend the bank training sections for better service to customer.
- To perform any other assignments as required from time to time.
- Ensure unit problems be reported to line manager in time and recommend alternative solutions to solve problem effectively.
- Handle other miscellaneous jobs. Responsible for the health and safety aspects within your area of control. Ensure that the contractors working in own area or working for the team work in a safe & healthy manner. Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by own actions or omissions; Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace; Ensure that own actions do not put others at risk; Work in a healthy and safe manner; Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner;
- Report all accidents* and incidents**; and Bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
- University degree, preferably having basic background in International Trade Finance. Be a good team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear communications.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
- Good public relations when interacting with customers, colleagues and staff.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of customer service work.
- Fluency in English, Chinese and competency in computer and technology skills