Threat Defense Operations Manager
- competitive AED
- Muzayri‘, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Muzayri‘ Abu Dhabi AE
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 29 Aug 18 2018-08-29
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for the below position: Title: Threat Defense Operations Manager Reports to: Head of Information Security Cyber Defense Operations Location: Bank in UAE
Our client - a leading bank with regional presence is currently recruiting for a Threat Defense Operations Manager who will be responsible for the creation of detection logic and the maintenance of data source containing information on indicators, correlations, and existing detection logic.
The employee works closely with information security teams, Information Technology Dept. (ITD) and other business departments to identify data sources, develop use cases, and advise on SIEM configuration
- # of cyber threat hunting activities completed on or before target dates
- % of customized rules created
- % of incidents not prevented due to SIEM misconfiguration
- # of threat reports generated or reviewed
Minimum 7 years of experience in performing information security threat hunting in large international banks or financial institutions
Experience with SIEM configuration logic development
Relevant Security certifications
Please reach out directly to Jiten Sharma at Huxley Associates if you wish to learn more about this position.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.