Our client is a leading Bank in the United Arab Emirates and they are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to be based in Dubai. As the Compliance Manager- Client On-boarding and Acceptance, you will lead the team responsible for the Client On- boarding function (including EDD, CDD and KYC) across all business lines, within Compliance.
The main aim of this role is to oversee the Client On-boarding function and to ensure this part of the Compliance function meets the high standards of the banks overall Compliance status. This includes:
- Managing the team responsible for the Onboarding function within Compliance, for all types of customers within the bank (Commercial, Corporate, Government, Investment and Wholesale Banking).
- Ensuring accurate and high quality enhanced due diligence (EDD) and customer due diligence (CDD)
- Review and assess processes and de-risking strategies
- Manage thematic and periodic reviews and know your customer (KYC) screening systems and provide required reports in order to comply with regulatory requirements and mitigate risk for the ban
- You must have at least 8 years of work experience in compliance from a multinational or top tier bank, focusing on Financial Crime compliance, with a particular expertise in Client On-boarding, including EDD, CDD and KYC procedures and reviews.
- You must have experience managing a large team in this area.
- Experience managing a Client on-boarding team that oversee a wide range of customers (personal, corporate, wholesale etc.)
A personal note to interested candidates:
There is no requirement for this individual to have UAE or middle east experience, although of course that would be an advantage.
We are very much open to talking to candidates in any jurisdiction and will assist in relocating the successful candidate to the region, if needed.
So if the above opportunity sounds like it matches your experience and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please send your CV over to us today, so we can have a further discussion!
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.