Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a large multi-national Banking group, who cover Private Banking, Investment Banking and Corporate Banking. This year our client is looking to organically grow their front office Private Banking teams across Dubai and Abu Dhabi by bringing on-board senior Wealth Manager to the team. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Extensive experience working with both local GCC clients including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and the UAE or the international Private clients from Europe and South Asia
- Meet with and advise clients in order to create bespoke investment and financial solutions
- Bringing high volumes of net new money to the bank through client transferring and onboarding of HNWI /UHNWIs
- Travel as necessary to meet clients and prospect new business
- Role reports into Head of Private Banking
- Hunter mentality and the ability to onboard clients with a minimum ticket size of
- USD 3MM.
- 5+ years of wealth management or private banking experience within a Bank
- Experience selling bonds; mutual funds; FX currency and insurance and discretionary portfolio management
- Proven track record of business development and hitting Net New Money targets
- Fluency in English and Arabic is preferred