Our client is one of the world’s largest independent financial advisory groups and we are working with their M&A team on a Vice President vacancy for their very successful team in the UAE. This hire will be an integral member of client and deal teams.
- Work with teams on multiple transactions covering all critical aspects of those transactions, ranging from client development and initial opportunity evaluation to transaction strategy and execution
- Lead teams in the preparation of financial and economic analyses and computer models required for evaluating and completing such transactions, as well as client presentations, information memoranda and offering documents
- Experienced banker and rising leader who seeks to identify new business opportunities for the company and to generate new ideas for our clients that advance their strategic objectives
- Assist in the marketing of our services and capabilities with other members of of the company, both within and outside the UAE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA is preferred but not mandatory
- At least 7 years of prior experience within an advisory or investment banking role.
- Knowledge of the relevant financial and regulatory environments that surrounds M&A
- Quantitative and analytical skills to develop corporate financial models and valuations with a deep understanding of financial statement analysis
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to build a strong team environment and to build effective relationships between individuals, teams and lines of business, across different geographies
- Ability to build long-term, professional relationships that add value to the client and lead to the expansion of the business
- Experience leading client presentations, managing projects and the execution of transactions
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects in an extremely fast paced environment in order to meet critical deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)