Senior Treasury Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Al Futtaim Group
- 17 Feb 18 2018-02-17
Senior Treasury Manager
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
As a Senior member of AFSS management team your role will be - to support the Automotive Business Units and provide leadership on
(a) Cash flow forecast and liquidity management
(b) Forex exposure and Hedge strategy
(c) Optimal Funding structures
(d) Trade Finance instruments (Import & Export)
(e) Ensuring day to day operating and accounting controls.
(f) Reporting & budgeting support
(g) Banking relations in conjunction with Group Treasury
(h) Treasury related Project Management
(i) Business support - Customer & supplier (Principal) financing solutions
Your key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Design, implement and process to ensure that the foreign exchange exposure of the division is monitored and hedged in accordance with operational requirements in collaboration with Group Treasury and Business.
- Identifying and initiating fund based and non-fund based banking facility requirements for the business units with Group treasury as per business plan and reviews.
- In Conjunction with Group Treasury, Support funding structures for new growth initiatives and green field projects for automotive UAE.
- To ensure banking facilities of the Automotive UAE Division are optimally utilized, by minimizing cost of funding and related charges.
- Maintaining banking relations in collaboration with Group Treasury and exploring new avenues for process efficiency, cost reduction and alternative financing solutions.
Cash flow and Liquidity Management
- Robust daily, monthly and annual cash flow forecasts and build early warning signals to ensure cash equilibrium is maintained at all times.
- Optimise effective utilisation of funds and at optimal costs through appropriate cash management and banking solutions.
Reporting & Project Management:
- Periodic Review of financial statements & Treasury reports to cover FX and intercompany exposures, funded exposures, working capital review, Contingent liabilities ensure Governance in place.
- Key support to all treasury related projects (Treasury Management system, Card platform, Bank account management, payments & collection management solutions etc.)
Associate Development and succession planning
Continuous development of associates on specialised skills required in managing hedging, banking and trade finance products.
You will have a minimum of:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Professional accounting qualification.
Minimum Experience: At least 10 years' relevant experience within a large organization in a Managerial level
Job-Specific Skills: Analytical, Knowledge of Banking, hedging and trade finance, process controls, good communication skills, exposure to ERP
Behavioural Competencies: Should be able to plan and prioritize tasks, persuasive skills, Kaizen attitude, Self-motivated; and a strong team player.
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click "apply": Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.