Senior Manager – Innovation, Banking, UAE
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half International UAE
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
A leading regional institution, is looking for an individual to join their strategic innovation function. This individual will promote a culture of innovation within the firm, facilitate the development of innovative financial products and services, in collaboration with colleagues across the business. The individual will manage and monitor the implementation of innovative products and services across the business.
• Champion and lead the the strategic innovation process, including developing methods and tools for idea generation.
• Establish processes that enables a culture of Innovation and encourages others to continuously contribute.
• Develop internal frameworks, processes and capabilities needed to ensure that the business is continuously driving innovative solutions that enhance products & services
• Develop the capabilities needed to identify new market trends and innovative solutions
• Identify and analyse changing behaviours, opportunities and disruptions that will give advantage to the firm
• Research best practices and stay on cutting edge of industry trends and benchmark and survey innovative movers across all industries.
• Inspire teams and leverage their unique backgrounds and experience to pursue bold and unconventional approaches to business
• Ensure continuous flow of new ideas and concepts aligned with defined strategic objectives.
• Challenge organizational norms and capabilities to consider new and different opportunities, approaches, and methods.
• Effectively link proposed activities to innovation strategy and build alignment among stakeholders and the leadership team to support new ideas.
• Coach leaders on effective innovation processes, interventions and communication to promote understanding, commitment and capability around innovation across company.
• Develop business case to support innovation ideas from conception to implementation; present case to senior executives for approval and resource allocation
• Manage and monitor the implementation of new innovative products and services across different functions of the business
• Help build partnerships with universities, institutes, and other organizations
• Demonstrate strong planning and organisation and project management skills
• Hold strong internal and external stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate and influence
• Proven track record of innovation and development of new offerings and services within a leading institution
• Strong written and oral skills
• Fluent in business English
• Able to be based in the UAE