Our client, a leading global investment firm with significant AUM’s, is looking to fortify their established funds investments team by hiring candidates with between 5 to 7 years of experience focused primarily on the selection of funds (Private Equity & Venture Capital) across developed markets such as US, Europe, Asia etc. This role would be ideal for a CFA qualified technical analyst who has established themselves as a leader in fund selection.
- Identify suitable Private Equity & Venture Capital fund managers.
- Provide technical analysis on the underlying assets of selected funds.
- Lead processes from due diligence to post deployment monitoring.
- Monitor existing portfolio and adjust where needed.
- Lead junior team members through due diligence processes.
- 5-7 years of experience focused on manager selection across Private Equity & Venture Capital funds.
- Bachelors & master’s degree in a quantitative field, such as economics, mathematics, or econometrics.
- CFA Charter or similar qualifications are highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Successful public track record.
If you are interested in discussing the role, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org