Sales Manager- Air Solutions
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Al Futtaim Group
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Sales Manager- Air Solutions
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Manager - Air Solution Products, ( Compressed air system equipment's)
To be responsible for direct Sales, Marketing & Business Development of IR Compressed air system equipment's and support its aftermarket business and services within the assigned Territory of UAE, to achieve divisions strategic and tactical objectives.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years' experience in direct sales or compressed air system equipment's / compressed air system projects.
- Good knowledge and experience in compressed air system equipment's, its applications and related various techno commercial aspects of this business.
- Experience in handling techno commercial contracts.
- Direct sales experience on centrifugal compressors will be an added advantage.
- 5 years in direct sales of compressed air system equipment's / projects.
- Working experience in UAE / ME region in similar role will be an added advantage.
Good product knowledge on different types of compressed air system equipment's and related accessories & its applications, Good communication & presentation skills, Sound Business acumen, Negotiation skills, Ability to build and maintain relationships , Territory mapping and management.
Punctual, Motivated, highly organized and result oriented individual. Emotional stability and adaptability, Accountability and able to work under pressure.
- Sales revenue and GM targets
- Inventory Turn days and Debtor days within acceptable limits.
- Sales forecast accuracy
Creating winning techno commercial proposals for the products and services and negotiating and closing the deals protecting FAMCO interest.
- Contributing to the achievement of revenue, unit sales and customer engagement through effective sales process management, increasing customer retention and efficient distribution strategy.
- Seek out and target new customers and new sales opportunities, initiate action plans to approach and secure new business for the Division.
- Proactively manage customer requirements for on-time delivery taking into account lead-times, product specification changes and customer demand.
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with key contacts
- Able to manage every element of the sales process on an individual level.
- Remain abreast with latest regulations, standards and good working practices within the industry in relation to Oil and Gas
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click "apply": Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.