Risk Transformation Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Middle East (Dubai Branch)
- 18 Mar 19
Risk Transformation Manager
With rapid growth across the SAP and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) space, we are looking for people who understand the challenges of risk management and can focus on improving business performance using SAP GRC. As an SAP GRC Manager, you can expect to utilize leading practice business tools and methodologies to serve diverse and sophisticated clients across multiple industries. You will be challenged to understand clients' unique needs and build your reputation as a trusted business advisor.
Our SAP GRC practice is expanding as our client's needs grow and because SAP is a strategic investment focus area for EY. For this reason, opportunities with the Risk Transformation SAP practice lead to tremendous career progression potential. You won't find a culture like this anywhere else, so if you are looking to work with knowledgeable, people-oriented colleagues, this is a great place to be.
Your key responsibilities
You will likely spend most of your time connecting with clients to design and implement their processes into the SAP GRC Process Control (PC) tool. To make that happen, you will need a strong team and internal network to leverage our intellectual property and lessons learned. You will also need to draw upon your implementation and client experiences to help our clients implement a proficient design and to understand how to effectively manage the organizational change in their environment.
We will also look to you to build strong relationships with our clients to help them effectively address their complex issues.
Skills and attributes for success
- Leadership in deploying an SAP GRC Process Control solution that supports regulatory compliance
- Communication across functions (internal and external to EY) to identify and document functional requirements
- Confidence in your reputation as an authoritative SAP GRC expert by keeping abreast of industry developments, practices and trends
- Focus on the importance of coaching and developing teams and colleagues, by taking their ideas and giving them the knowledge, skills and opportunities they need to deliver
- Energy and ambition to identify and manage business development opportunities
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree and related SAP GRC Process Control implementation experience ( version 10.0 or higher)
- Experience designing processes to support controls compliance using SAP GRC Process Control, including (but not limited to) self-assessment surveys, manual testing, continuous monitoring, etc.
- Experience and understanding of SAP and/or SAP application controls, with a focus on how to enable SAP GRC Process Control for automated monitoring
- Strong understanding of internal controls or regulatory compliance models (i.e. SOX, FDA, FERC/NERC etc.)
- Strong skills in project management, team management, and client service
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs
- Ideally, you'll also have
- SAP skills from a program and project delivery perspective, including a general understanding of the SAP architecture and solution design, information management, implementation, and operations
- SAP controls optimization and integration across modules with SAP GRC Suite
- Industry related certification required (e.g. CISA, PMP, CIA, RICS);
What we look for
We are interested in SAP GRC professionals with an in-depth understanding of, and willingness to become proficient in, our standard tools and practices. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve leading practice risk functions alongside some of the most knowledgeable individuals in the business then this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.