The Product Specialist is expected to be an active FX advisor, with the key objective to engage and support FX Premium clients’ trading activities.
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Product Specialist (FX), (Senior Associate)!
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Communicate relevant and timely FX market related information to clients
- Provide top quality advice and trading/hedging ideas to clients
- Ensure seamless execution of FX and FX Options orders
- Provide post-trade risk management advisory
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with market counterparties to obtain flow information and best execution
- Ensure compliance with all internal and regulatory policies and procedures
Work Experience Requirements
- Approximately 6-8 years FX trading and sales experience, preferably in a Private banking environment
- A good team player
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledgeable in Private Banking Products
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent