Pricing & Revenue Manager | Toyota
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Al Futtaim Group
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Pricing & Revenue Manager | Toyota
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You'll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for a Pricing and Revenue Manager in Toyota to provide redefining pricing strategy and developing disciplined pricing tactics through revenue management by understanding customer's perception of the product value and accurately aligning product price, placement and availability with each customer segment and price to maximize revenue growth for Toyota AFM.
The key responsibilities will be but not be limited to:
- Establish price mechanism to define strategic pricing position per model / sales channels and manage to achieve revenue & volume target by applying appropriate discount, support and tactical activities.
- Define a clear process to complete budget, quarterly forecast, 5 Year Plan and outline major financial impacts & proposals to maximise revenue by reflecting up-to-date market situation and monitoring competitor's price trends.
- Establish close relationship with TMC to maximise financial support and negotiate the cost increases by regularly updating UAE market situation & AFM's needs. Evaluate potential financial impacts on AFM if changes on financial support and influence decisions to lead positive outcomes to AFM business.
- Establish close relationship with TMC to maximise financial support and negotiate the cost increases by regularly updating UAE market situation & AFM's needs. Evaluate potential financial impacts on AFM if changes on financial support and influence decisions to lead positive outcomes to AFM business
- Ensure to claim financial supports that confirmed by TMC on time and monitoring total claimed & pending to claim.
Develop a mechanism to utilize support by Channels, so that the channels understand their utilizations.
- Ad Hoc: prepare presentation related to pricing when TMC visits, budget presentations to Toyota Management.
- Regularising the calculation methodology for yen impacts, price elasticity, gross margin and support. Regular analysis of submissions to TMC.
- Continuous review of existing policy and procedures and recommend improvements to strengthen internal control. Support development and maintenance of governance framework (SOP) for Pricing in Toyota.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Bachelor's degree or MBA or other advanced analytical degree preferred
Additional professional qualifications will be an advantage
- 5- 7-year work experience in a multinational Sales in leading Automotive brands
- Distributor and OEM experience is an advantage
- Working experience in sales or pricing analysis
We're here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click "apply": Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.