A key high-profile role working closely with CIO and managing a sizeable portfolio.
A leading Investment Group / Family Office in the UAE is looking to appoint an experienced Portfolio Manager.
He/she will be an experienced portfolio manager who has managed, operated, and traded a public equity portfolio with focus on Passive Market/Index Fund Trading strategies.
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Review and structure investment portfolio in accordance to the client’s objectives and investment policy.
- Advise the client about their equity, fund, market conditions and economic trends and execute appropriate investment strategies.
- Manage the portfolios with the aim of maximizing investment return.
- He/she should understand global equity markets and how passive strategies are replicated.
- Understands ETF (Exchange-traded fund) and index funds.
- At least 10 years of experience in Equity Management.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in business, finance, investment or a related field preferred.
- Strong quant and maths background/skill set
- Proven experience in investment and financial assets management as a senior analyst and/or portfolio manager in a financial institution environment and/or leading Family Office/Investment Group.
- Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly skilled in managing modern technologies.