- Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai Dubai AE
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Mar 18 2018-03-22
An Operations Officer is required for the Investment Finance and Operations areas of a private investment company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Perform valuation of the portfolio across multiple asset classes and instruments ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure timely settlement of transactions, monitoring funding requirements, collection of entitlements and corporate actions
- Ensuring data held in the portfolio management system is accurate and regularly updated
- Prepare fund subscription documents and deal with Know your Client related queries
- Reconciliation of bank, broker and custody positions
- Maintain static data and ensure fund/security analysis is kept up to date
- Liaise with counter-parties, external and internal auditors and facilitate good working relationships
- Assist in monthly financial reports preparation
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of systems and procedures
Investments are global and cover a wide range of asset classes and instruments.
• Candidate should have experience in a financial services environment
• Bachelor’s degree and/or postgraduate qualification in business, accounting, finance or a similar discipline is preferred;
• Accounting experience is an advantage;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel;
• Good verbal and written communication skills; and
• Intellectual curiosity and professional inquisitiveness.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will consider only applications that include resumes/cover letters that include your current salary.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.