Manager Funds Administration
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Middle East
- 16 Apr 19
Our client, a leading bank here in the region, are looking for a Funds Administration Manager to join their team. As part of the asset operations team this individual will be responsible for asset management techniques, and asset management accounting.
Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of asset management documents.
- Act as the point of contact between funds and investment managers.
- Development of business budgets, operating costs across the group.
- Responsible for ensuring efficient investment operations.
- Review all transactions done by the fund manager for the account of the fund.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the asset management database.
- Responsible for ensuring funds reports and net asset value computations/financial statements including investors are printed and dispatched on time.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the asset management sector.
- Candidates should have at least 8 years of experience in investment banking/asset management.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
- Arabic speaking candidates are preferred.