US Bulge bracket offering amazing opportunity.
- Chance to join a successful US bulge bracket firm in Dubai carrying out some of the best M&A transactions in the Middle East
- Client is looking to hire a talented Associate and VP in Dubai.
- VP will lead the deal team through the entire process and be managing the deals for the client from pitching through to deal execution and close.
- Associates will be staffed on both buy side and sell side M&A deals across all sectors having very strong autonomy and exposure and learning from the best Partners in the game.
- Role also involves reviewing and running financial models and returns from investment opportunities and supporting origination efforts of the senior team.
- Diverse and challenging M&A role.
The Successful Applicant:
- A Bachelor's degree and an MBA/MS Finance from a top-rated university is preferred.
- Must have investment banking experience at a reputable firm preferably within a global mid-market boutique or investment bank.
- Minimum 6 years' work experience for VP level. Associate needs 4 years plus experience in pure Investment Banking
- Must be able to generate prospectuses/ information memoranda/ investment teasers/ pitch books and conduct general industry/ country/ company research
- Experience of the MENA region is desirable but not essential. Candidate needs to be open to Dubai based role.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org