Our client is a leading regional investment bank in the MENA region. They are looking to hire a 1st year investment banking analyst with experience in DCF valuations as well as financial modelling. The ideal candidate would have completed an internship in Milan/ Paris OR London within a bulge bracket investment bank.
- Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
- Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
- Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
- Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitchbooks.
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/ economics or related field.
- 6 month internship Or similar in bulge bracket investment bank.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org