Based within Investment Banking practice, Analysts work on client M&A engagements or fund raising mandates to perform financial and industry-related analysis and provide execution support.
Why Join Us?
- You will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
- Our offices are strategically placed in key hubs around the world to offer you the opportunity to experience different cultures, be intellectually stimulated and work in a collaborative manner.
- We are a boutique organization where even at the junior level you will have significant client exposure & impact.
- Opportunities to be exposed to diverse mandates at an international scale.
- Strong focus on learning and development to provide you a steady and advanced career path.
- A collaborative and ‘family’ focused environment with your colleagues.
- Deep specialization in the TMT sector where you will become a true advisor in the TMT space.
- Attractive base compensation and performance-based bonus.
- Extensive opportunities to allow career flexibility including corporate externships, sabbaticals and global staffing opportunities.
- We are keen to work alongside the next generation of leaders who will help us to fulfil our vision to be the leading TMT advisory and investment integrated platform globally.
- Perform complex analysis independently and with the support of senior members in the team.
- Build advanced and detailed business/financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios.
- Perform valuation analyses using various valuation methodologies.
- Conduct market research and summarize findings and conclusions.
- Participate in team and client discussions and ensure key takeaways are captured
- Design and create presentations for use in client-meetings or for internal discussions, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, M&A and corporate finance.
- Provide overall support to senior team members in the execution of transactions and mandates.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking or, private equity in a leading firm.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Sound understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies.
- Fluency in English, with strong written and verbal skills.
- Additional language skills are an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills.
- Basic knowledge or interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry.