A real estate executive to apply C-Suite skills and expertise in managing the real estate division with international investments.
- Assessing and reviewing the global real estate markets on an ongoing basis.
- Creating strategic investment plans in support of achieving the firm’s financial and growth targets.
- Sourcing, evaluating and presenting real estate investment opportunities to the Board of Directors for investment approvals.
- Overseeing the global portfolio and actively engaging the partners on key decisions and actions to achieve investment objectives.
- Exploring, developing and managing relationships across the globe with counter parties including investment and general partners.
- Coordinating real estate related matters internally with various departments
- Leveraging own network for new investment opportunities.
- Responsible for analysis, underwriting and risk management of the overall portfolio
- Bachelor’s from top well known Western University.
- MBA is not mandatory however would be a plus.
- Minimum 15 years of experience working with renowned international firms.
- Significant experience in Origination, Analysis and Underwriting is a must.
- Demonstrated capabilities and success in a similar role.
- Knowledge of and ability to work across global jurisdictions especially in the West.