Head of Internal Audit (UAE National)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 16 Dec 17 2017-12-16
Our Client, a reputable Bank in the UAE is currently looking to hire a UAE National Head of Internal Audit to establish and direct the development of Internal Audit policies & procedures and scope of internal auditing that includes efficacy of operations, reliability of financial reporting, deterring and investigating fraud, safeguarding assets and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Develop and execute the annual audit plan and perform duties necessary to achieve the internal audit objectives and scope
- Report findings to business units and senior management and present internal audit findings to the Audit Committee on quarterly basis
- Manage specific audit/investigations, as requested by the Audit Committee/management Ensure internal audit team complies with the internal audit charter and follow the procedures of internal audit manual
- Participate in the management committee meetings in advisory capacity
- Oversee the coordination of activities with external auditor
- 15 years of full-time audit and accounting experience, preferably in a service environment or in financial sectors, 5 to 7 years of which should be in a senior/management role
- Previous leadership role within internal audit experience is essential
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- CA, CIA, ACCA, CPA or similar professional certificate
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
Alternatively, if you wish to seek more information you may reach us at +971 4 560 9100.