Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Head of Enterprise Risk Management
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Salary: c55,000 AED + Bonus
Barclay Simpson are currently working with a developing and diverse Dubai based business to recruit a Head of Enterprise Risk Management. Within this role you will be expected to lead and own enterprise risk management process, and specifically the development and delivery of the ORSA process, across this business. The role is charged with delivering the risk management strategy for the company using leadership skills, networks of internal and external stakeholders and commercial acumen. The role will oversee strategic and financial risks taking account of all relevant factors seeking ways to optimise risk management within this organisation as a competitive business advantage.
- Own, maintain and oversee compliance with risk appetite statements.
- Develop risk metrics and limits for financial and strategic risks and oversee positions against them.
- Provide 2nd line challenge and oversight to the company’s strategic direction, performing strategic and financial risk assessments.
- Lead on regular and ad-hoc stress and scenario testing ensuring broad business input to the consideration of scenarios.
- Lead identification and evaluation of emerging risks.
- Perform operational risk quantification.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive senior level experience across the whole spectrum of risk management with particular expertise in management of financial and actuarial risk;
- Experience of operating at a strategic level in the Risk arena
- Ability to independently assess, advise, influence, and report in a consistent and fair manner at all levels.