Head of Correspondent Banking
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Our client, a leading bank in the region is looking for a Head of Correspondent Banking and Financial Institutions . As Head of Correspondent Banking and FI, you will position the bank as the first choice in the correspondent banking business and leverage the bank’s international network and source Vostro Accounts from correspondent banks.
- Responsible for all correspondent banking activities. You will also develop proper AML/KYC procedures for banks which have relationships with the business and benchmark it with international best practices.
- Reviewing AML and Compliance on an annual basis for FIG Nostro/Vostro Correspondents and do due diligence visits to all banks whom the bank has Nostro and Vostro account relationships as well as non-core banks once a year (especially in high-risk countries).
- Optimizing and harmonizing Bank's inward-outward payments by working closely with Group Operations and Transaction Banking.
- We are only considering candidates with operational experience over Sales or Relationship Management experience.
- Solid exposure to Correspondent Banking, FIG, Compliance and AML and must have over 10 years of banking experience with at least 5 years in FIG in a leading bank.
- Experience with the concept of cross-sell and matrix management as well as relationship management are essential.
- Knowledge of cash management and capital market instruments, syndication and documentation will be crucial.
Interested candidates, please apply to this advertisement or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*