We are working with an international banking organisation growing their UAE and Middle East presence to find an experienced Compliance professional to join their DIFC branch focused on corporate banking within the role of Head of Compliance.
Candidates will need relevant experience working within the compliance field here in Dubai, with a strong track record of working within the DIFC and with DFSA authorisation.
General responsibilities will include:
- Organise and act as secretary for the Compliance Management Committee meetings
- Responsible for compliance and AML systems and controls
- Manage and monitor the compliance and AML performance of the front office
- Design and execute the annual compliance and Anti-money laundering work plan
- Provide Senior Management with compliance and AML sanctions advice;
- Serve as the MLRO of the branch, fulfilling the obligations with regulatory authorities;
- Act as main PoC with supervising authorities of the branch, and to establish a ledger record of the specific contact and communication matters;
- Submit anti-money laundering reports to the supervising authorities;
- To take the lead in dealing with, responding to, reporting and mitigating risks related to compliance and anti-money laundering.
Candidates will need a relevant degree, should have industry recognised trainings and certifications, strong communication and inter-personal skills, and should be interested in working within a diverse and multi-cultural environment!
This is a great opportunity to take on a broad and varied role for a prestigious international bank.