Fund Administration Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- Madison Pearl
- 18 Apr 19
Our client is a leading banking group in the GCC, they are looking for a fund administration expert with experience across client & custody services and fund accounting. The ideal candidate would have experience working in a similar role within a bank or pure asset management environment and be a native Arabic speaker.
- Supervise the provision of asset management custodian and Investment services.
- Develop business budgets, control operating costs and contribute to QNB sales income by providing custodianship services.
- Ensure the efficient operations of asset management custodianship services.
- Maintain knowledge of developments in the asset management and Investment Services arena.
- Coordinate between funds and investment managers, brokers/ banks and founders to ensure timely capture of data and transactions in the system.
- 8-10 years of experience in fund administration, with substantial experience in asset management.
- Sound knowledge and background in asset management techniques, recordkeeping and asset management accounting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English and Arabic.
- Excellent knowledge of all major Custodian systems and Businesses.
- Strong analytical and organization skills
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*