Executive Director , Financial Institutions (Europe)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Identify market, originate business and build a solid portfolio of long-term Financial Institutions client relationships with opportunities to cross-sell all FAB products to these clients. Service existing relationships and progressively uptier them.
- Originate new business opportunities with target clients across strategic and flow wholesale banking products. Needs to develop a list of key clients – new and uptier existing relationships.
- Pitch, review, negotiate and conclude deals.
- Maintain credit quality of the clients relationships within the Portfolio to an acceptable level set by the Bank’s management.
- Achieve individual and team financial performance targets, including ensuring that we are the MENA bank of choice for inbound bank business.
- Identify & develop cross selling opportunities and increase the cross-sell ratio with key clients.
- Develop Term Sheet, Information Memorandum, financial modelling, mandate letter, etc.
- Examine & resolve credit, market and operational risk aspects of the transactions.
- Ensure Account Plans are prepared and maintained for all key clients.
- Ensure all client files/documents are maintained.
- Ensure all credit reviews are submitted on time and agreed conditions are met.
- Ensure that flow clients (TCC) are adequately serviced.
- Adhere to process KPIs and ISO9001 requirements, ORM, BCP & Internal Audit Requirements.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Between 10 - 15 years in banking with circa 10 years in relationship servicing roles in large global banks.
- Experience of handling large sized Financial Institutions accounts.
- Good knowledge of the industry and senior level relationship contacts .
- Sound knowledge of regulatory environments.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written presentation.
- Good interpersonal skills and motivation.
- Ability to manage one’s own time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of interpretation and appraisal of financial statements reports
- Knowledge of two European languages is a strong preference