- Generating Offer Letters as per Credit approval terms for all segments – new facilities as well as renewal of lines. This includes verification of previous documents obtained and preparation of the required documents.
- Ensuring approval terms are correctly and clearly conveyed to borrowers with all applicable terms and conditions in borrowing documents.
- Checking all documents required to be executed by the customer to ensure adequate security for the bank.
- Verifying signatures in terms of constitutional documents and power of attorney held on record to ensure legal enforceability.
- Review of existing collateral files to ensure completeness of borrowing documents and communicate discrepancies to Business teams.
- Receive signed documents and ensure compliance with approval terms. In case of discrepancy, originate queries to Business for rectification.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly TAT reports
- Preparation of mortgage contracts (new/increase/amendment) and letters addressed to Land department/municipality
- Preparation of Manager Cheque Requests
- Contacting customers to set up land department appointments
- Coordinate with Land department/trustee offices to execute mortgages. Ensure that the Mortgage documents are collected back and deposited for safekeeping.
- Processing mortgage release requests after obtaining approvals from sanctioning authority
- Higher Diploma/ Bachelor Degree
- Desirable - 3 to 5 years’ experience in Mortgage registration and collateral management
- Written and spoken Arabic and English
- Good Analytical/ Communication skills
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of business software applications, particularly word/spreadsheets