Job Summary: The role sits within the global markets team of a well-known investment bank in the DIFC. A senior Global Markets Solutions Sales professional with an extensive regional experience (Corporates and FI's).
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Senior professional with minimum 10+ years of GCC experience within global markets solutions sales.
- Must be able to independently originate, hedge and lead execution for complex solution trades.
- Preferred candidate must have a very technical skill set across Fixed Income/Derivatives and in-depth understanding of the global market business. This individual will also act as a deputy to the Head of Global Markets
- Must be able to penetrate FI's / corporate clients at a senior level. It would be excellent if the potential candidate has some equity derivative solutions experience too.
- In terms of products and structured solutions, the candidate should have experience in cross border M&A, hedging and assisting in generating opportunities - repackaging asset classes etc.
- The transactions will be more non vanilla / non linear type, quite complex in nature
- Candidate must have excellent sales pitch and good relationship building skills.
- Having a strong portfolio of GCC clients (FI's / corporates) will be mandatory/
- Arabic is preferred.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.