Corporate Relationship Manager
- Highly Attractive depending on individual
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
- 21 Feb 18 2018-02-21
Reporting to Head of Corporate Banking, you will be responsible for Business Development and Relationship Portfolio Management of Key client segments within the UAE. To provide 'best in class' relationship management with Corporate's - Strengthening the bank's brand in the Corporate arena and offering a high level of sophistication to the department.
Purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability and Cash Management products on offer.
To generate significant revenue pools for the bank through sales that lead to fee based income & contribution to the bottom line. Key to the role is ensuring delivery of industry- leading customer service, premier on-boarding experience and advisory service to both new and exisiting Corporate Customers.
Utilising your exposure of working for a reputable 'International Bank' you will:
- Identify & develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable customers from targeted sectors.
- Ensure the banks maximum profitability by offering in long term liability products with reputable organisations.
- Constantly identify & exploit cross sell opportunities to embed the bank & its products with the clients.
- Cultivate solid rapport with corporate clients and ensure the bank becomes the #1 choice for their Corporate & Investment banking needs.
- Establish high levels of profit earning corporate clients within the designated target market.
- Target sectors would include; Real Estate, Governement and Semi-Government, Aerospace, Marine, Trading, Manufacturing, Contracting, Energy, Oil & Gas and Healthcare to name a few
- Mentor junior members of the Corporate Banking division & help drive a significant improvement in performance overall.
- Maintain a high standard of operational control including adherence to Risk Management and Compliance guidlines.
- Work to internal policies & guidelines and external regulatory requirements to mitigate financial loss & fraud within the bank.
- As a senior memner of the division, offer guidance and feedback on identified areas for process improvement and enhancement.
- Previosuly worked in an International Banking environment
- Have direct Corporate Banking Relationship Management experience in the GCC (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman).
- Highly capable in selling Corporate Banking products / solutions to Large Corporate clients such as; Structured Finance & Treasury, Cash Management and Syndications.
- Highly effective communicator, both written & verbal English.
- Strong Credit Analysis, Documentation and Relationship Management skills.