Cloud Technical Sales Lead - Azure/AWS
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Client Solutions Executive ( CSE ) typically develops a long term business relationship with one strategic or several important clients, providing total solutions to the client's business needs.
The Client Solution Executive is the lead sales person on a strategic outsourcing engagement and is responsible for the overall sales effort. The Client Solution Executive is responsible for the development and closing of highly complex information technology solutions to senior client executives, which can include the CEO, CFO, CHRO, COO, CMO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees. They are required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions. The CSE in his/her role will be facilitating / assisting in the development of or a shift in the strategic direction of an organization. Consultative selling experience with C suite buyers is a key skill to be able to successfully convert opportunities.
The opportunities may lead with Consulting Service offerings and/or be coordinated with the consulting service offerings, as appropriate, to ensure the potential of aggregating the sale of all IBM offerings (including other offerings like Software and IGF to name a few) around those service opportunities. Develops organizational, business and professional skills and supports efforts to bring the appropriate business solution offering to closure. Takes direction from the IBM IOT Service leaders, and drives IBM's efforts to become the premier solutions provider.
The Client Solution Executive is responsible for leading small and large, multi-disciplined teams, and integrating products and services required to meet business needs. They may lead multiple opportunities concurrently although typically in different sales stages and have assigned signing's and customer satisfaction targets for the service line they support. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned. The role carries hard signings target for assigned geography.
• Work with client's key Business and IT stakeholders as well as C-level executives to demonstrate IBM's Journey to Cloud proposition
• Understand client's business and technology strategy, and translate that into a client specific Cloud PoV
• Articulate cloud solutions, cloud advisory, modernization and migration strategies for our clients.
• Lead creation and execution of services pipeline
• Develop compelling solutions, campaigns and proposals that differentiate IBM methodology and architecture and positions IBM as the multi-cloud partner
• Navigate solutioning cycle between multiple Lines of Business to create integrated proposals.
• Identify and deliver proof of concept or minimum viable product to create immediate client impact
• Work with a global/virtual teams to collaborate and deliver the best in class products to our clients
• Build relationships with Microsoft, AWS and Red Hat organizations and collaborate with our partners to position IBM as their premier system integration partner.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 10+ years' experience of successful sales execution in complex environments
• 3+ years sales experience of multi-cloud services and platforms
• Proven deep relationship management skills with key accounts at a strategic level
• Deep understanding of cloud technologies across Cloud Advisory, Cloud Native Build, Cloud Modernization/Migration and Cloud Management spectrum
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• Deep knowledge and understanding of Azure/AWS PaaS and IaaS features
• Hands on experience on designing and developing services on Azure/AWS/Red Hat (Web Apps, Mobile Apps, APIs, Microservices)
• Experience in securing the applications on Azure/AWS (PaaS, IaaS etc.)
• Experience of migrating workload to Azure/AWS/Red Hat from private cloud, other clouds or on-prem infrastructure of customers
• Certified in Azure, AWS or Red Hat in the architecture domain
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.